The data controller of duccio.net is digifashion Jsc. (referred to as ‘we,’ 'our' and ‘us.’)
We collect and process information you give us when using our Site or contacting us. For example, you may give us information by filling in forms on our Site, corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, when subscribing to our mailing list, placing orders on our Site, searching for products, and reporting problems on our Site. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, job title, financial and credit card information, and personal preferences and interests. Each time you visit our Site we may automatically collect information from you, such as, technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet or your login information, or by using Cookies.
- To confirm your identity and ensure no-one is using your details fraudulently and as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure generally;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to notify you about changes to our Site or products;
- To provide you with information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services or news that may interest you.
- To ensure that Site content, is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, which may constitute additional processing;
- To create personal customer information records, linked to each registered online customer account once that customer has made its first purchase, which are automatically compiled once the customer is logged in;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- To combine information received from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Under the law we must have a valid legal basis for processing your data. When making a purchase we will process your data in order to fulfil our contract with you. We will also use your personal data to send you marketing and communications that we believe may be of interest to you, if we have your explicit consent or because you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of marketing communications at any time. Simply, unsubscribe at the bottom of an email, change your preferences in the ‘my account’ section of the website, or write to us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We never sell or rent your information to third parties. However, we may share your information with selected third parties including marketing platform providers, merchant service providers; suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. We also share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.